forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject work-in-progress + vote
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 18:42:21 GMT
Dear all,

I'm currently writing a Forrest primer giving newcomers some ideas on
what Forrest really is and how they eventually can contribute to it.

I do not know what your feelings are, but I think going live on
xml.apache.org/forrest with at least some meaningful webpages could
possibly attract some new contributors, hopefully from other XML Apache
projects. Other option is to remain silent until we are ready to hit
primetime, but I'd prefer to have those fresh contributors. I've been
polled quite a few times last weeks in private emails on the whereabouts
of Forrest, so I think interest is picking up.

As you might have experienced, I have some slack time currently so I'd
be happy to coordinate.

Prior to that, I'll compose this primer stating what is here already,
and what is to be expected during the first iteration.

Your votes, please.

[  ]  let's create ourselves a public website

</Steven>