forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs who.xml
Date Sun, 26 May 2002 06:59:53 GMT
> From: nicolaken@apache.org [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]

>   Modified:    src/documentation/content/xdocs who.xml
>   Log:
>   Reverting my id.

???

I didn't want to touch any nerves with my curious mail - I was unaware
of you doing this to test the automated build runs (which would have
been a better log comment ;-)

If there is an Apache (Jakarta/XML) standard for ID's, let's use it -
userid seems quite natural to me.

David, we'll come back to the list with a description of our automation
work - we know this has been done mostly in private, but the idea was to
bring it out once it runs on ASF equipment (which it doesn't right now).
Progress on the automation level has been good, on the "getting access
to ASF resources-level" pretty sketchy.

Give us some more time, will you?

</Steven>