forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/schema/dtd document-v11.mod faq-v11.mod howto-v10.dtd document-v11.dtd faq-v11.dtd
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 20:38:17 GMT
I added Diana's new howto DTD to Forrest, and refactored some DTDs to
fit the new modular structure. I need to come back to add copyright
statements and reformat some of the files.

Next steps:

 - isolate all common text level elements in a separate file, so that
the document-v11.mod becomes a bit skinnier
 - re-organize the forrest skin xslt so that the stylesheet mirrors this
new structure, or it will become a burden to maintain... this however
means that common text level element (<p>, lists and the like) will look
the same regardless of what doctype they exist in - quite logical to me
but I just want to hear your opinion about this
 - add a howto2doc-v11 xslt stylesheet and set up a matcher for that (as
with faqs)

Comments?

</Steven>