forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: Forrest skin
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 11:05:18 GMT
> From: Bert Van Kets []

>  From what I can see in the PhotoShop documents and the way
> the site looks
> now the main task is to chop up the design (who made this
> BTW?)

Stefano, but I believe he got some help from his girlfriend ;-)

> , create the
> correct HTML that's compatible with 99,5% of all browsers
> (done it before),

(we'll remember that one ;-)

> and create the XSL files that make up the skin.
> That's exactly what I did two months ago for the Cocoon
> project I'm working
> on now.
> Give me an OK on this and I'll start chopping ASAP.

hold you horses ;-)

Do not hesitate to look into page.html and the existing 'forrest-site'
stylesheets, some work has been done already... maybe it is more
efficient if you start patching these? Make sure Rob knows about your
ambitions, we want our efforts to be focused, and he has some good ideas
about modularizing the stylesheets that I want to see preserved.

Other than that: glad you're willing to help us out!

View raw message