forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [Wings] charting development
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 18:58:13 GMT
Keiron,

this could be of interest for the charting stuff needed for Forrest
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-forrest/): we plan to provide
xml.apache.org visitors with number of downloads, commits, mails, etc...
preferably also in a graphical presentation. We have been trying to do
some direct XML2SVG using XSLT but that is painful at best.

Could your stuff be packaged as a Cocoon component? Is there some place
where we can take a look at it?

Bye,

</Steven>