forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [Question] sample-apps page
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 13:41:22 GMT
> From: Konstantin Piroumian [mailto:kpiroumian@apache.org]

> > <samples/> document is *very* simple, it allows links only
> in <sample/>
> > element:
> >
> >   <sample name="Session State" href="session-state/example">
>
> I've proposed to use document DTD also for the samples page,
> but there was
> no any response to it.
>
> What does Forresters think of it?

Me thinks this viable option, if a bit boring however, since it normally
will use the same stylesheet as for the other document-type documents.

Doh. The logical consequence would now be: let's just add another
stylesheet, but it's the URI space I'm worried about... how would we
then specify this samples-page.xml document-type document to be
processed with another stylesheet?

http://host/mountpoint/samples-<nameofalternativestylesheet>.html
http://host/mountpoint/samples-html?use-stylesheet=fancysamples.xsl

This all looks pretty messy to me.

Any sitemap wizards having ideas about this?

</Steven>