forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <>
Subject RE: [Question] sample-apps page
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 13:41:22 GMT
> From: Konstantin Piroumian []

> > <samples/> document is *very* simple, it allows links only
> in <sample/>
> > element:
> >
> >   <sample name="Session State" href="session-state/example">
> I've proposed to use document DTD also for the samples page,
> but there was
> no any response to it.
> What does Forresters think of it?

Me thinks this viable option, if a bit boring however, since it normally
will use the same stylesheet as for the other document-type documents.

Doh. The logical consequence would now be: let's just add another
stylesheet, but it's the URI space I'm worried about... how would we
then specify this samples-page.xml document-type document to be
processed with another stylesheet?

This all looks pretty messy to me.

Any sitemap wizards having ideas about this?

View raw message