forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Konstantin Piroumian as new Forrest committer
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:24:21 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> From: "Morrison, John" <John.Morrison@uk.experian.com>
>
> > > From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]

I'm not sure that this would work either or, at least, completely.

The main problem (for me) are mount points.  My ~/. is mounted
and therefore not available for Java to detect and use.

I think the *absolutely* *best* option would be for [someone|SUN]
to compile the JDK 1.3.xx and 1.4 JVM's under cygwin - then
they would follow mount points *AND* symbolic links :)

Any takers?  Anybody know SUN well?

J.