forrest-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject RE: Forrest
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 09:51:32 GMT
We're still in the process of defining the best way to extend maven, but
at the moment it basically boils down to an ant build file to be called
into, a properties file with defaults, and a control file to tell maven
how you're extending it.

If you can point me to some docs on forrest, i'd be happy to help.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>