forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs who.xml
Date Sun, 26 May 2002 15:07:12 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> From: "John Morrison" <john.r.morrison@ntlworld.com>
>
> What got me sad is that it was *percieved* like prevarication.
> That's all.

Na - we were just confused as to why.  Anyway - water under the
bridge, forget about it.  Deal?

>                                    -oOo-
>
> Now, since it seems you want to decide this, what do you think?
>
> Can the user id be better?

Personally: +0.  I forget quite often to even fill out the
changes.xml! ;)

There is the argument that people can manage initials better
than names, but that's rather weak when most of the time
it's the person themself :)

I would say that, if it is decided, somebody just does a global
sed for everyone's ID.

I'd also like input from the other two founders - Sam, Stefano
are you still monitoring this list/project?

J.