forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Konstantin Piroumian as new Forrest committer
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 14:35:06 GMT
<shrug/> my aim was to get cygwin ssh & cvs working, if you want it
available in other places...

The one bug bear I do have is the ant cvs task.  It can't correctly find
my cygwin cvs or use my ~/.cvspass because, by the time it reaches
Java all information about mount points have long gone.  I suppose
it would be possible to pass the information in from the shell script
but, the itch hasn't irritated me sufficiently.

In case you were wondering, one of the projects GUMP builds
(cactus I believe) uses the cvs task.

Go a head and add it to the cocoon list too if you want :)

J.

of this email.