forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Browser checkout
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 08:02:01 GMT
> From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@vankets.com]

Looks good here: IE 5.5, Win NT 4.0.
A few comments:
- I'd like to see how it look like with links (in menu, tabs, navbar, etc.)
- I'd like to see more content (with formatting of tables, paragraphs, etc)
- the identation in menu is a little much (I suspect that it's not fixable
without CSS)
- the top line above the copyright notice is thicker than it was on the
picture and the bottom line of the navbar.

Bert, a while ago I've proposed an XML structure for documentation menu and
created a sample XML/XSLT for the menu and the sample page content. You can
use those XML files to fill in the content of the document and make your
work a little easier. You can also modify my stylesheets to get the output
you need. Would you like me to send them to you?

Konstantin