forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Multistep pages
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 15:53:18 GMT
Hi!

I just want to remind that the original design had in mind larg documents
and page-by-page navigation. I would suggest to rewrite the Step-by-step
HowTo that way. There is a commented part in the sitemap where I tried to
implement the page navigation. The URI format looked like this:

/area/chapter/section[2.3]/page[3].html

Using Diana's suggested directory structure it can be rewritten like this:
/community/howto/xmlform/howto-xmlform[1].html

I'd also suggest to make the 'HowTos' menu item a tab near the 'Home'.

What do you, forresters, think about this?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org