forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: new community section
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 15:43:57 GMT
> From: John Morrison [mailto:john.r.morrison@ntlworld.com]
>
> > I've just finished John's CVS through SSH HowTo creation and
> > looking for the
> > proper place for it. Would be fine if we could agree on the
> > structure today.
>
> Excellent! :)  Do you deal with the patch instr?  I believe we need
> that :(

Not yet.

I've tried to apply Diana's patch, but it failed to patch the howto-v10.dtd.
First of all I had to clear Readonly attribute from all the patched files,
then I ran this:
[xml-forrest]>patch --verbose < diffs > log.txt

Everything went fine until the line 312 where the patch failed.

But I was able to run the build and see the result.

KP