forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 09:29:13 GMT
Hi, Bert!

Just a hint: take a look at the src/resources/layout/xml.apache.org/. There
is a pair of PSD files with proposed design for the front and a
documentation pages. You'll find also the according page.html and page.css
files there.

I think that this can be a good start point.

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org