forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: double height?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 08:26:04 GMT
Btw, I've took a look at the generated pages using IE 5.0 and was amazed how
it is different from what I see with IE 5.5. This is true also for the
prototype page.html (resources/layout/xml.apache.org/page.html). In IE 5.5
they look much better.

The problem is with the tabs part - they became very narrow and there are
some spaces added between tabs and menu and so on. There some other
additional spaces in different places (don't have IE 5.0 at hand now to say
more precisely).

Btw, in i18n samples in Cocoon I got rid of most <div>s and used tables
successfully instead.

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@protek.com