forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Konstantin Piroumian as new Forrest committer
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 14:18:49 GMT
> From: Morrison, John [mailto:John.Morrison@uk.experian.com]

> > P.S. This should be added to the Committers HowTo.
>
> I've attached my 'notes', comments welcome.

Cool!

What is the status of HowTo DTD? As a greatful student I could make the
technical work of making this a HowTo doc.

A few comments:

Getting the project from cvs:
-----------------------------
$ export CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh
$ cvs -d :ext:morrijr@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs co xml-cocoon2
<<<<

For windows environment you have to set an environment variable
CVS_RSH=ssh
and add the directory with ssh.exe to the system path to allow WinCVS to run
through SSH.

If add also the cvs.exe directory then you'll be able to run cvs anywhere
you like.

Konstantin