forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Konstantin Piroumian as new Forrest committer
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 12:12:03 GMT
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
> > From: Piroumian Konstantin [mailto:KPiroumian@protek.com]
> >
> > Thanks Steven.
> >
> > Ah... Now I should be more responsible and setup that
> dreaded SSH for
> > xml-forrest. My first vote would be to add some How-To or
> FAQ for new
> > committers. ;)
>
> vote? you mean a contributed document for peer-review, I suppose ;-D

Ok, I'll write it, though I was not successful in setting up SSH with key
authorization here at work (there are some problems with my HOME directory
and CygWin bash. The current domain user is not recognised and this results
in a wrong HOME directory or something like that). Though, using ssh -1 ...
works well, but don't know how to force CVS to use -1 option (setting
CVS_RSH=ssh -1 or "ssh -1" didn't work also).

Konstantin