forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Troubles with doc generation
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 12:23:24 GMT
Hi all!

I've been trying to add my own document in v11 format to the content, so I
placed my document in content/xdocs, modified book.xml to add a link to it
then ran build, but it faild with following error (the document itself is
valid against the v11 DTD and the document2html.xsl process it normally):

     [java] INFO    10218   [manager ] (): Matcher 'wildcard' matched
prepared pattern '**book-**.xml' at
file:/D:/Java/repository/xml-forrest/build/xml-forrest/documentation/sitemap
.xmap:129:39
     [java] INFO    10218   [manager ] (): Matcher 'wildcard' matched
prepared pattern 'body-**.xml' at
file:/D:/Java/repository/xml-forrest/build/xml-forrest/documentation/sitemap
.xmap:191:37
     [java] ERROR   10218   [manager ] (): Error while processing pipeline
at
file:/D:/Java/repository/xml-forrest/build/xml-forrest/documentation/sitemap
.xmap:101:17
     [java] org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during
processing of
file:/D:/Java/repository/xml-forrest/build/xml-forrest/documentation/book.xm
l: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\Java\repository\xml-forrest\build\xml-forrest\documentation\book.xml (The
system cannot find the file specified)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.toSAX(Unknown
Source)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(Unknown Source)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(Unknown
Source)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SitemapSource.toSAX(Unknown Source)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate(Unknown Source)

The rest of the site is generated with no problems. If anybody is
interested, the failing document is attached.

Btw, why there is content and xdocs? What else can be in the
documentation/content except xdocs?

Best regards,
Konstantin Piroumian
Lead Developer