forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bentley <...@webguy.com.au>
Subject Re: WAI compliance
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 09:32:16 GMT
> Chris,
> I appreciate your work, but I'm not familiar with WAI compliance at all.  I
> was planning to do some reading in the next days on the sites of which you
> so kindly provided the URLs.
> AFAIK WAI compliancy means that the site must comply to a set of rules to
> be perfectly usable by disabled people.  Please correct me if I'm wrong!
> Time is limited for me too.  Would it be possible for you to test the page
> we have now at www.dream-models.com and tell me what to adjust?
> Thanks,
> Bert

Yes I'm already on too it - from what I see of your test source there should
be no issues - I can brief you better when I have better knowledge myself.
I'll be able to spend some time on it tomorrow my time. I'm sure we can pop
code it at any stage.

I've just put OSX IE51.4 screenshot at..
<http://www.webguy.com.au/testforbert/oxsxie5.1.4.gif>

I'll set up some other browsers on another machine and post the rest soon..

chris