forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject RE: Intro / etc.
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 20:14:26 GMT

What I am talking about is the evolution of what you are talking about, which is similar to
the mysql site, which is still way better than nothing.  And if this is deployed to the different
sites through Forrest, IMHO that's great!  I'm simply looking for a way that people can quickly
add to the documentation base, even if they can't do inline prose editing to start with...

-b