forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <>
Subject RE: Intro / etc.
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 20:11:34 GMT

Oops, I should have highlighted "just add glue" with one of those little yellow markers :)

Xopus interfaces today with something like Wyona, but the goal would be to make Wyona use
Scarab for it's repository.  I would use "Bugzilla" as my generic name, but I think Scarab
is better (it's written in Java!)

> In fact we have resorted to using Bugzilla right now, and
> what you explain
> is the next correct step.

Ack, I know that nagoya is already set up with bugzilla, and I bet Jon is going to make a
converter for it, so I would keep Scarab on your list of things to do.  Bugzilla gives me
hives.  Isn't it written in perl or visual basic or some other repulsive language like that?

View raw message