forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject RE: Intro / etc.
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 20:11:34 GMT

Oops, I should have highlighted "just add glue" with one of those little yellow markers :)

Xopus interfaces today with something like Wyona, but the goal would be to make Wyona use
Scarab for it's repository.  I would use "Bugzilla" as my generic name, but I think Scarab
is better (it's written in Java!)

> In fact we have resorted to using Bugzilla right now, and
> what you explain
> is the next correct step.

Ack, I know that nagoya is already set up with bugzilla, and I bet Jon is going to make a
converter for it, so I would keep Scarab on your list of things to do.  Bugzilla gives me
hives.  Isn't it written in perl or visual basic or some other repulsive language like that?
:)

-b