forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Intro / etc.
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 16:15:44 GMT

On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at 08:52  AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> For now I think that implementing browser editing, maybe with fallback
> to a
> form system, that dialogues with Scarab would be a very important step.

I assume we could implement this now with static sites with forms? For
example, my community stuff anticipates comments (I called them
revisions). Right now, they were designed to be submitted as patches via
Bugzilla interface, dropped into directories by committers. Any reason
why we can't automate the Bugzilla submission via a separate form (with
comments directly added), at least for now?

Diana