forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: WAI compliance
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 17:26:26 GMT
Chris,
I appreciate your work, but I'm not familiar with WAI compliance at all.  I
was planning to do some reading in the next days on the sites of which you
so kindly provided the URLs.
AFAIK WAI compliancy means that the site must comply to a set of rules to
be perfectly usable by disabled people.  Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Time is limited for me too.  Would it be possible for you to test the page
we have now at www.dream-models.com and tell me what to adjust?
Thanks,
Bert