forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject page update
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 10:50:11 GMT
Hi all,
I've updated the page a little to comply to the first remarks.  Since these
were pretty small I could do them quickly.
I copied the menu and the content from the current home page and
implemented a subset of the current stylesheet.  I tested the CSS to CSS1
rules and I only get complaints about the hover pseudo class, since that
doesn't exist in CSS officially.

I don't think the page is that complex.  The nested tables are not a
problem at all.  I only spent a lot of time creating them because Netscape
is rather picky on how you create them.  Now that they are set the the
trouble is over.  The nested tables are actually an advantage when using
XSLT since it's easier to cut up the page in different "blocks".  Each tab
is a table and does not interfere with the other tabs.

Did any of you check the browser in Netscape 4.08?
I've put two screen dumps on my site
www.dream-models.com/forrest/current.gif : the current site
www.dream-models.com/forrest/new.gif : my version
It's worth a visit. ;-)