forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Browser checkout
Date Sun, 26 May 2002 21:16:12 GMT
Hi all,
before I go on optimizing the page I created, I would like you to test it
on your browsers and report me the problems you get.  If possible send a
screendump please.
So far it's been tested on Netscape 4.08, Opera 5, Opera 6, IE5.0, IE 6,
Mozilla RC2 and lynx 2.8.3.  The page and text are perfectly scalable and
viewable with images off.  No CSS has been used so far, but I suggest it is
used for the content and the menu only (CSS1 only, of course).
You can find it at http://www.dream-models.com/forrest/
I am curious for your reactions.
Bert

P.S. I had to cheat a little at one place to get it right.  The one who can
find it will get .....
recognition for it ;-)

"My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
  get in the wrong places." A. A. Milne (1882-1958)