forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@dream-models.com>
Subject RE: Forrest skin
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 11:17:41 GMT
At 13:05 23/05/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> > From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@dream-models.com]
>
>Bert,
>
> >  From what I can see in the PhotoShop documents and the way
> > the site looks
> > now the main task is to chop up the design (who made this
> > BTW?)
>
>Stefano, but I believe he got some help from his girlfriend ;-)

Yeah, women and style ... ;-)

> > , create the
> > correct HTML that's compatible with 99,5% of all browsers
> > (done it before),
>
>(we'll remember that one ;-)

The right tools can help you a great deal ;-)

> > and create the XSL files that make up the skin.
> > That's exactly what I did two months ago for the Cocoon
> > project I'm working
> > on now.
> > Give me an OK on this and I'll start chopping ASAP.
>
>hold you horses ;-)
>
>Do not hesitate to look into page.html and the existing 'forrest-site'
>stylesheets, some work has been done already... maybe it is more
>efficient if you start patching these? Make sure Rob knows about your
>ambitions, we want our efforts to be focused, and he has some good ideas
>about modularizing the stylesheets that I want to see preserved.

I did check the html, css and xsl files.  To implement the graphics and to
assure browser compatibility I think it will be easier to start from
scratch.  The pages are not *that* complicated.
I'll check with Rob first and see where we can start.

>Other than that: glad you're willing to help us out!

Glad to be of service.

Bert