forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@dream-models.com>
Subject RE: HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 10:35:44 GMT
I guess Rob is on this list too.  I'll leave it up to Rob to contact me,
since he was first. In the mean time I'll try to figure out what exists and
what still needs to be done.  If I can get Frederic Robesyn (see my other
mail) engaged too, things will move pretty quickly in the graphical, HTML way.
Bert
P.S. Were are you from.  I'm working in Leuven, but live in Bonheiden