forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@dream-models.com>
Subject HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 09:25:55 GMT
Just checked out the primer doc.  Wow, you guys have moved fast.  Got to
keep this version in archives (with the smiley) ;-)
I saw forrest is looking for "Graphical whizzkids for true cross-browser
HTML/CSS development"

Although I'm not a kid at age 35 I do have a LOT of HTML, CSS experiance
and a graphical background (incl. 3D).  I guess my pretty young experience
with Cocoon might help too.  I'm very familiar with XSLT, but haven't done
any *real* Java programming in Cocoon yet.  That's planned for the late summer.

I'll keep lurking on the list and see what I can help with.
Keep up the good work.
Bert