forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <>
Subject Re: Referring to ressources and Topic Maps
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 20:34:49 GMT
Diana Shannon wrote:
> One thing that concerns me about Wiki approaches is addressing i18n
> needs. If you could generate topic maps and xdocs from a Wiki base, as
> Sylvain suggests, on a periodic basis, it would help.

Don't make the second step before the first. My question
was: Is it a good idea to use abstract ressource identifiers
in the xdocs and a topic map to map them onto real URL, and
pull the real data, possibly mangled, into the presentation
form of the docs during the final XSL transformation?

View raw message