forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <>
Subject Re: draft howto dtd
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 20:55:58 GMT
Hi again,

A couple of things i want to mention after rereading this...

the book.xml should have the cocoon folder-name so it can resolve to it
instead of the docroot, for example:

<book id="f1" label="Cocoon" folder-name="cocoon">
  <menu id="f1234" label="Samples" folder-name="samples">
     <menu-item id="c3432" label="Samples Home" file-name="index.html"/>

Also, I am thinking you meant the the book-xml param might be a string
with a relative or full path to the book.xml file??

If so, then instead of:
<xsl:param name="book-xml"/>
<xsl:param name="bookDocument"/>

Does this make sense?