forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: Browser checkout
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 00:12:12 GMT
Hi Bert,

It looks decent (not fond of the design...) on the OS X (IE5.1.4,
MozRC1, Nav6 - also used win2000IE6 as a reference). There are a few
minor things:

[I can send/post screen grabs if you want]

1. the content area has no padding or margin between the top line of
text and the page numbering row (light blue). They butt up to each other.
2. there seems to be too much padding between nav items on the left in
IE, but too little in Moz/Nav
-- all seem to indent too much
3. text seems larger on the mac
4. there is at least one font tag

All in all it looks good. I would suggest dumping the rounded corners.
There is no real benefit and they require many nested tables (table for
each tab...).

-Rob