forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: Forrest HTML (was: draft howto dtd)
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 21:03:38 GMT
hi Bert,

I could run them on a couple WinXP, Mac & and OSX machines. Post a link
when you get a chance.

There are alot of platforms and browsers to cover. Does this need to
work on all of them? What is the criteria to exclude a platform/browser
from the accepted list? There should really be some statistics as to
what of types of browsers are coming to apache.

-Rob