forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: [RT] XSL structure across projects -- was -->Re: HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 10:21:56 GMT
Yes, I quickly skimmed a great deal of pages looking for something that
talked about using multiple XSLT on the same source file. I see how and
understand what is happening in forrest. I just don't see the benefit of
transforming into several intermediate stages.

I just wanted to give some XSLT to the group. I probably need to back
down and learn more about cocoon before providing any more files. I was
thinking I could get up and running faster...

Wondering out loud.... why do I need to know about the sitemap to patch
XSLT? Where is the separation of concerns?

best,
-Rob