forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 12:16:19 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:

>>From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@dream-models.com]
>>

>>Although I'm not a kid at age 35 I do have a LOT of HTML, CSS
>>experiance
>>and a graphical background (incl. 3D).  I guess my pretty
>>young experience
>>with Cocoon might help too.  I'm very familiar with XSLT, but
>>haven't done
>>any *real* Java programming in Cocoon yet.  That's planned
>>for the late summer.
>>
>>I'll keep lurking on the list and see what I can help with.
>>

>Another idea is to get in touch with Rob Koberg (rob@koberg.com), who
>has agreed yesterday to work on the main Forrest skin "when time
>permitted". Maybe the two of you can work on that time permission
>together ;-)

just waking up... you euro's always post at the wrong time of day :-D

I have some learning to do. I am going to spend the day (as much as
possible) on this. Was not able to do anything last night. I have talked
to my partner (/ boss /girlfriend) and we agred it is time to get more
involved with cocoon. So the user list will probably be seeing some dumb
questions from me.

Am I to understand that the design is not final and can be changed?

best,
-Rob