forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: XMetal stylesheet for document-v11 docs
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 11:44:07 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Steven Noels wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I've created a minimal Softquad XMetal config for authoring docs
>>according to the document-v11.dtd. Since both XMetal and XXE use CSS to
>>configure the display of XML docs, these might be helpful for non-XMetal
>>users, too.
>>
>>I'm not sure whether we would like these proprietary configuration files
>>in CVS, but since XMetal is also happily coexistent with the Forrest
>>entity resolver catalog setup, I've attached them. Nothing very fancy
>>but it helps.
>>
>>If someone would like these in CVS, please say so.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>></Steven>
>>

>Well anything that assists people to be productive is good.
>However, i am also not sure about putting proprietary stuff in
>CVS. If we had a special directory for them and clearly
>labelled, would that help?
>--David

A css isn't proprietary stuff (this isn't true for the .ctm file).

I also created a stylesheet (tested with XXE) for document-v10.dtd that
mimics the current html rendering of the Cocoon site. Check it out at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/css/document.css?rev=1.2

Cheers,
Sylvain

--