forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: HTML/CSS and graphics
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 04:03:16 GMT
Bert Van Kets wrote:
> <snip/>
>
> >Am I to understand that the design is not final and can be changed?
>
> From what I understand the current forrest skin is a mere pure html/scc
> version and needs to be updated using the provided PSD files (design from
> Stefano and girl friend).
>
> I volunteered for this job.  What are your ideas on this task?
> Bert

The initial design from Stefano was to get something started
and provide a bit of direction. We can do whatever we like.
There is no need to stick entirely to that design. The general
principles apply though.

There is a lot of discussion about this in forrest-dev email
archives. Here is one ...
 Re: [LAYOUT] page.html created
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=101645858210693
... other discussion in early-March to mid-March.

My ideas for this task are to ensure clean and fast pages
that do not use too much CSS trickery that fails on older
browsers.
--David