forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Forrest needs to settle down (Was: draft howto dtd)
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 00:18:07 GMT
Steady on, people, steady on. All these heated arguments
about Schema are not helping Forrest to move forward.
We have a young project here that we are trying to fledge [1].
We need to maintain our steady progress or it will die while
still in the nest. Please, rather focus your energies on the
current tasks. Later we can dream some more.

Anyway, we need solid DTDs for the current work. With that
base, we can later generate other schema from it.

[1] fledge ... verb. To raise a young bird until it is ready to fly.

--David