forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Quick comparison between centipede and Maven
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 12:49:03 GMT
From: <dion@multitask.com.au>

> At the moment the forrest guys don't feel they're ready to be 'plugged-in'
> to Maven - Is this a fair comment? - so we're waiting on them in that
> regard.

Forrest is really in its early stages, and we still don't have a web site.

I am both a Centipede and a Forrest developer, but I am committed to
maintain the projects separate, so that it will be easy to use Centipede as
a plugin for _any_ project, and also with Maven built ones.

On the Jakarta list I have expressed how I fell on Centipede Vs Maven, and
how integration can be possible, so you know I will help Maven use Forrest
when the time will come.

For now, if you are interested, you can use the forrest.cent.jar as a
starting point.

Thank you.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -