forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest issues on Linux
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 09:09:23 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> I suppose there's nothing too secretive about it since you need access
> in the first place before you can do anything...
>
> > Steven, could you please explain it to me (where to do it,
> > the flags to
> > set)? Thanks :-)
>
> This is an educated assumption:
>
> - login into cvs.apache.org using SSH and your user/pwd
> - cd /home/cvs/xml-forrest
> - chmod +x build.sh,v

Done (please cross-check!)  :-D

About deleting crap directories, how did you manage to do it?
It's a nifty trick ;-)

> </Steven>
>
> ps: Nicola, if you want to learn about a real OS, don't forget I set up
> an account for you in our playground ;-)

Yeah, I know, will do ASAP.

I've put a site-update target to Centipede and will like to use it instead
of the original Andy script.
I'm sorting out some things with Glenn, then I think that we can test it
there *without* scripts, but only Centipede and Ant.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -