forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Wings] charting development
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 17:25:54 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Nicola,
>
> email is a burden sometimes, indeed. e.g.:
>
> > You know what is a nanosecond?
> > The time that passes between a Krysalis project qualifying
> > for acceptance at
> > Apache and the concrete proposal being made at Apache.
> >
> > :-)
>
> I don't get this one - whatever you are trying to say, I don't
> understand... it might be my sense of humor getting awry after teaching
> too much XSLT courses, but I'd like to get a clue anyhow :-)

:-)))

XSLT is bad for humor, I know ;-)

Ok, here is the lame joke I took this sentence from:

<joke type="lame">

Teacher: Johnny, give me the definition of a nanosecond.
Johnny: A nanosecond is the time it takes for my computer to stop working
after the guarantee has expired.

</joke>

This means that if a project on Krysalis conforms to what is needed for a
project to be accepted at
Apache (mainly community), it will be proposed at Apache right away, in a
"nanosecond".

Krysalis is meant to be a bridge from plain Sourceforge to Apache, a moment
of passage.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -