forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bert skin added
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 14:55:08 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Dear all,
>
> please update your local copies, run Forrest using "./build.{sh/bat}
> clean docs -Duse.skin=bert", and investigate the result of it (inside
> "./build/xml-forrest/docs") using your favorite OS/browser combination.

W2000 IE6

On the first launch of a page, the browser doesn't load spager.gif... but
after a second reload, all is ok (see
http://www.krysalis.org/testdir/forrestbert1.gif).

Also, the Apace xml project logo is 220x65 (3.38 ratio) while it's being
constrained to 145x50 (2.9 ratio).
Personally I like the big logo a lot.

> I hope we can make this the default skin by the end of next week or so.

I've switched forrestbot to use this now, so we can all easily debug it.

http://www.krysalis.org/forrest/

            - verba volant, scripta manent -