forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: images problem in css during build
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 12:01:08 GMT
From: "Bert Van Kets" <bert@vankets.com>

> In the current forrest skin the images are in the css/images skin.  I am
> not very familiar with the build process, but wouldn't it be possible to
> let Ant just copy certain directories (like the css/images one)?

Could be done, but not to do.
We should fix the Cocoon CLI instead.

> What are we going to do if someone wants a part in the site that is not
> linked to the main site?  Two consecutive builds?

If part of a site is not linked to the other, well it's basically another
site.
So two consecutive builds make sense.

A way of doing it with one build is to make an entry page (start.html) that
contains links to all the starting points for all the sites.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -