forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wish/Dream List for Document DTD
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 10:18:29 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Yeah. I'm *not* proud of what I committed to CVS right now - but I hope
> it provides a working environment for people jumping in to finish the
> work.

This is the *last* time I want to read "I'm *not* proud " stuff.
Sorry if I'm a bit over the lines, and farther than your mail suggests, but
if someone does something for me, he's my man.

We should always be proud of what we have done, and I am for belonging to
this community.
I don't know what is the thing you aren't proud of, but since nobody
challenged it, it's the best ATM.

Remember guys, that if someone never fails, it means he's not doing or
learning anything.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -