forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: presentaion for forrest -> was presentation -> was - stevenn@apache.org commit
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:20:12 GMT
Robert,

in all cases, please don't start from the commit mail messages, but from
CVS... get a local copy and start working on it, you can create patches
using "cvs diff -u" and submit these afterwards
(http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs_16.html#SEC129).

I see you are using a Mac (OSX) - I'm a Linux/Windows user so I can't
help you out setting up the required working environment.

> Is the there a screen-shot  for the layout (is there a
> layout?). Are you
> guys looking for a layout?  I can't help with the hard-core
> coding, but
> I can defintely help out with the presentation side.

Layout templates are located in src/resources/layout/xml.apache.org

</Steven>