forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Nicola released centipede 1.0 beta
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:16:11 GMT
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36516&release_id=
87310)

Nicola,

congrats!

I fetched a copy out of CVS, and was quite amazed with the JJAR-based
cent-approach. Works like a charm. I see you have repackaged Forrest
into a forrest.cent.jar, and I am quite curious on the how & when,
especially since we are planning to add a customised DirectoryTraverser
Transformer to Cocoon/Forrest to scratch my 'book.xml' itch.

When are you planning to retrofit Forrest with Centipede 1.0, too?

('We' as in 'the guy sitting next to me is working on that Transformer,
expect him to jump in, I already implemented the new look&feel of our
own website as a Forrest skin, etc etc')

</Steven>