forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:37:54 GMT

> The only thing that stops us in doing this for other projects
> is where-how
> to set this up at Apache.
>
> I'm CC to the forrest list.
>
> Guys, how can we set up a machine to make Forrest run automatically?
>
> Stefan already has done a <deliver> tag for Gump to make this
> possible, but
> Sam is holding it for security reasons.
> Originally I thought that we could use Gump runs to make this
> happen, but
> the projects have very different time constraints; Forrest
> must run with a
> much higher availability.
>
> Stefano, can you help us?

I also polled Sam, no reaction :-|

For daily runs, I guess I could set up a cron job on our machine (which
is up most of the time, but don't expect 7x7 24/24) - but I could use
some help with that.

As far as the new xml.apache.group look&feel is concerned, I'll hop in
finishing off what I have done so far when you committed your patches.
As I said in private to Dianna, I'll double-check DTD's before the end
of this week. Does anyone has strong feelings on the title-attribute for
section elements?

</Steven>