forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Ok, I give up
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:00:14 GMT
I get it now. You guys harrass people until they start contributing.
Fine. Give me something to do.
- How about a list of documentation pieces to work on that Forrest
currently lacks and Cocoon also needs?
- Or, Steven mentioned something about making some new document
outlines. Would this be something on the order of creating some empty
page templates for authoring concept pieces/how-tos/code snippets/etc.?
I think it's a bit premature to subject them to any dtd other than
document-v11.dtd yet.
- I really like the cvs how-to section in the contrib.xml. I think lots
of users are overly intimidated by cvs. I could fill this out a bit,
even put it on its own page.

Diana