forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Forrest skins for Cocoon samples
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:47:32 GMT
A preview of the subject can be found here:
http://kot-p.hotbox.ru/projects/cocoon/simple.html

Don't try to make it work - it's just an HTML (but works here with Cocoon).

So, if there are no '-1's for using the Forrest styles in Cocoon then I'll
commit this stuff tomorrow. This can be also a good demo for what is going
on in Forrest.

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org