forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Site styles
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:41:11 GMT
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
> Konstantin,
>

> > > Hey, what would you expect? That I would start over again? ;-)
> > >
> > > Good to see you again!
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Btw, I've returned as a father of already 2 kids, so we could
> > talk on equal
> > terms ;)
>
> Oh... Sorry, dude: by the end of May, I'll be having the competitive
> advantage of an extra (3rd) child ;-)

Oh, I have about a month ahead ;)

> Hehe. Seriously: Congratulations, and when can we expect some pictures
> being put up on your website? Did everything went well?

Yes, thanks.
I'll put pictures as soon as I scan them.

Btw, I am thinking about making my Home page generated with Cocoon. I
already have my CV generated with Cocoon in HTML and PDF formats (RTF and
plain text are also planned). Is there anybody interested in my CV? ;-)

> Let's work from what is in CVS now, I had some difficulties
> working from
> your earlier submissions, and patches make that process a lot
> easier.

Ok, no problems.

> plan to work on the XSLT during the next week - if you have spare time
> right now and are planning to work on them, just let us know when you
> start.

Hope to start as soon as I finish updates to i18n stuff (docs, samples,
transformer, actions).

KP