forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject Site styles
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:43:57 GMT
G'day!

I've just build forrest site and I amazed how much has changes since I've
been here. Good job! And it's fine to see that my work was also used for it.

Although, I see some minor differencies between the original styles and
current:
	- Menu items (at left) became black - they were white and bold
originally. Black looks worse and is not as readable as white
	- Table formatting is also different (compare the table in
mail-archives.html and /resources/layout/xml.apache.org/page.html).

Also, see license.html, am I wrong saying that the license text should be
preformatted? The problem is that the <source /> element is not transformed
to <pre /> as it was intended, but output as <source xml:space="preserve"
/>.

Btw, why the site content source is placed under the /src/documentation
directory? Isn't it more natural to change it to 'site'? Documentation is
only a part of site.

Regards,
  Konstantin

Konstantin Piroumian